What is Set Free Church doing to combat CoVid19?
1) In accordance with the CDC, we ask that no one enter our facility if they have,
a) Tested positive for CoVid-19 within the last 21 days.
b) Have been exposed in the last 14 days to someone that has tested positive for CoVid-19.
c) a fever of 99.0 or higher.
d) experienced any of the CDC's advised symptoms. Being fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, a loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
2) We are cleaning and sanitizing our facilities after each service.
3) We will provide Hand sanitizers. Masks and Gloves are available upon request.
4) We adjusted our seating to accommodate the six-foot requirements.
5) Our goal is for Sunday services to remain one hour long or less.
6) Set Free Kids will have a video lesson in each service.
7) We provide attendees with a bracelet system to show their level CoVid-19 guideline compliance. Green for "ok with hugs and high fives," Yellow for "Up for talking, but no touching," and Red for "I'm keeping my distance."
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting 864-269-3620 or Hello@setfree.cc.